Bononi Law Group, LLP, In The News
Bononi Law Group has been privileged to represent clients in a number of high-profile employment law cases. Attorney Michael Bononi has also been asked to comment on other employment law matters that have received media attention. Follow the links below for more information, or call our Southern California law firm at 213-550-5503.
- Sexual Harassment: Firm files lawsuit against Pitman Farms for sexual harassment (2019)
- Age discrimination: Firm files lawsuit against Warner Bros. for age discrimination (2015)
- Sex discrimination: Bononi Law Group files lawsuit against toymaker Mattel for sex discrimination (2014)
- Pregnancy discrimination: Law firm files suit against the Oprah Winfrey Network for pregnancy discrimination (2013)
- Class action lawsuit: Bononi Law Group represents employees of Panda Express in a class action lawsuit (2012)
- Age discrimination: Law firm sues Telemundo for age discrimination (2012)
- Age discrimination: Bononi Law Group partners with Nevada law firm in successful age discrimination lawsuit (2012)
- Sexual harassment: Michael Bononi quoted in story about bodyguard filing sexual harassment suit against pop star Britney Spears (2010)
- Michael Bononi has been listed in Newsweek magazine’s 20 Leaders in Employment Law (2012)
- William S. Waldo was quoted in People magazine’s story about sexual harassment charges filed against movie star John Travolta (2012)
Visit this page again to learn about other cases the firm has handled. Learn how our clients have fought back.
If you have questions or wish to schedule a free consultation, please contact our Southern California employment law firm.