Fighting Back Against Race Discrimination
- Have you faced racial discrimination at work?
- Do you believe you have been denied employment, a promotion or equal pay because of your race?
- Have you been terminated because of your race?
- Does your firm need help defending against a racial discrimination lawsuit or need management training services regarding employment law?
Contact a firm that has been dedicated to providing effective and results-driven employment law legal help for over two decades.
Whether you are defending against or pursuing a lawsuit regarding workplace racial discrimination, you need help from an experienced and effective employment law litigator. At the employment law firm Bononi Law Group, LLP, we have:
- Experience: We have litigated hundreds of discrimination claims throughout Southern California, including numerous courtroom trials.
- Results: We have won dozens of five- and six-figure settlements and jury awards, as well as multimillion-dollar awards in class action discrimination suits.
- Respected attorneys: Our lawyer team includes legal educators, employment law lecturers, attorneys who hold AV ratings, the highest peer review rating with the renowned Martindale-Hubbell system, and lawyers who have been selected as Southern California Super Lawyers annually since 2005.
Q. If I Believe I Was Not Hired Or Promoted Because Of My Race, Do I Have A Discrimination Claim?
A. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prevents employers from discriminating on the basis of race in hiring, promoting or other job matters. The law prohibits stereotyping or assumptions regarding race, color, national origin, ancestry, birthplace, culture, linguistic characteristics or name that suggests national origin. Discrimination does not have to be overt for an affected individual to bring a case.
Free Consultation: Contact Us Today
Employers are also barred from making employment decisions based on racial stereotypes, color, national origin, ancestry, birthplace, culture, linguistics and surname.