Elizabeth A. Siruno was born in Long Beach, California and grew up in Pico Rivera, California. Elizabeth graduated from Mount Saint Mary's University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and minor in Healthcare Policy. In December 2020, Elizabeth received her Juris Doctor degree from Southwestern Law School, graduating in the top 20% of her class. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in May 2021.
During law school, Elizabeth served as a certified law student, providing representation to detained individuals before the Los Angeles Immigration Court. She also served as a student attorney in Southwestern Law School's Appellate Litigation Clinic, where she and her colleagues authored the opening brief in their client's Crimmigration case before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. As a summer intern with the Immigration Center for Women and Children, Elizabeth assisted in the preparation of U-Visa, VAWA, and Adjustment of Status applications. Elizabeth externed with the Honorable Patrick J. Walsh at the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Elizabeth served as President of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association. She was awarded the Bayanihan Scholarship from the Filipino Lawyers of Orange County (FLOC). She is also a Philippine American Bar Association (PABA) scholar.
In her spare time, Elizabeth enjoys cycling, writing, and spending time with her family and dog.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment 100%
- California, 2021
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Top 20%
- Mount St. Mary's University - Chalon, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Witkin Award for Professional Responsibility
- Public Service Distinction for completion of over 75 hours of public service throughout law school
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philippine American Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- National Filipino American Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Immigration Clinic at Western State University
- Immigration Center for Women and Children
Why Hire Bononi Law Group?
You can choose among many California law firms when seeking an attorney for your employment law matter. Here are four reasons you should consider Bononi Law Group.