For more than two decades, the employment lawyers at Bononi Law Group have been obtaining successful results on behalf of clients throughout California. Below are some of the reasons why employers don't want you to hire us.
We have secured:
- A $1,898,000 jury verdict in an age discrimination lawsuit against Roche Pharmaceuticals
- A $1.3 million jury verdict in a sexual harassment and retaliation case against CenCal Beverage Co.
- Scores of favorable settlements on behalf of employees in harassment, discrimination, whistleblower and wrongful termination cases
We have negotiated for the:
- Settlement of a medical condition discrimination lawsuit venued in Orange County for $850,000
- Settlement of a whistleblower lawsuit against a major health care provider for over $4 million
- Settlement of a disability discrimination lawsuit against a publishing company for over $1 million
- Settlement of a retaliation lawsuit for $650,000
- Settlement of a sexual harassment lawsuit on behalf of multiple plaintiffs for over $1.4 million
- Settlement of a disability discrimination lawsuit against a financial conglomerate for over $4 million
- Settlement of a sexual harassment and retaliation lawsuit venued in San Bernardino County for over $1 million
We have served as:
- Lead counsel for either plaintiffs or defendants in well over 100 discrimination and harassment lawsuits spanning more than 15 years
We have handled the:
- Representation of two major law firms in employment-related disputes with former employees as well as representation of at least three plaintiffs with employment-related disputes against law firms
- Representation of a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge in two lawsuits involving partnership disputes
- Representation of a major Los Angeles-based aerospace company in a civil and criminal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) proceeding
- Representation of a Fortune 50 office equipment manufacturer in a toxic tort case
- Representation of a Fortune 50 grocery retailer in a $12 million pension fund arbitration
- Representation of a Los Angeles law firm in an action arising out of a multimillion-dollar acquisition of an entertainment company
- Representation of a Japanese automobile manufacturer in a cutting-edge email privacy case
- Defense of a major bus company on claims arising from an accident that caused the deaths of six people and injured 49 others, resulting in over 50 lawsuits and settlements in excess of $20 million
Bononi Law Group has handled numerous employment cases that have publicized in the media. Read about them on our In The News page.
Although prior results do not guarantee success or a specific dollar amount in future cases, our work on behalf of former clients has helped build our knowledge of the courtroom and California and federal employment laws, as well as our litigation and negotiation skills that we use for the benefit of all our future clients.
If you have a question about your rights as an employee in California, contact Bononi Law Group to meet with an experienced California employment lawyer.