Bononi Law Group has been privileged to represent clients in a number of high-profile employment law cases. Attorney Michael Bononi has also been asked to comment on other employment law matters that have received media attention. Follow the links below for more information, or call our Southern California law firm at 866-295-7512.
- Firm files lawsuit against Warner Bros. for age discrimination (2015)
- Bononi Law Group files lawsuit against toymaker Mattel for sex discrimination (2014)
- Law firm files suit against the Oprah Winfrey Network for pregnancy discrimination (2013)
- Bononi Law Group represents employees of Panda Express in a class action lawsuit (2012)
- Law firm sues Telemundo for age discrimination (2012)
- Michael Bononi listed in Newsweek magazine's 20 Leaders in Employment Law (2012)
- William S. Waldo quoted in People magazine's story about sexual harassment charges filed against movie star John Travolta (2012)
- Bononi Law Group partners with Nevada law firm in successful age discrimination lawsuit (2012)
- Michael Bononi quoted in story about bodyguard filing sexual harassment suit against pop star Britney Spears (2010)
Visit this page again to learn about other cases the firm has handled. Learn how our clients have fought back. Contact our Southern California employment law firm.