Employment Law Lawyers Handling Disability Discrimination Cases
Leaders in Employment Law for Over 20 Years
The government usually allows employers and businesses to decide whom they can fire and to decide on the reasons they use when deciding whom to terminate. Disabled people, though, enjoy numerous needed legal protections in the workplace. For instance, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) employers are:
- Barred from firing employees or refusing to hire employees based on disability in many situations
- Required to provide reasonable accommodations to disabled people
- Barred from refusing to promote employees due to an injury or disability
- Barred from denying short-term disability leave and benefits in many situations
If you believe you or a loved one has experienced workplace discrimination based on disability, obtain answers and aggressive legal representation at the employment law firm of the Bononi Law Group, LLP.
The Bononi Law Group, LLP, works with both employers and employees in disability discrimination legal disputes. Examples of our success on both sides of disability discrimination legal suits include:
- Winning $400,000 plus attorneys' fees for a disabled plaintiff via a jury verdict in Los Angeles County Superior Court
- Winning a verdict for a Fortune 50 company defendant we represented in a jury trial in Los Angeles County Superior Court in a disability discrimination case. As a result of the win, our client did not have to pay an award to the plaintiff.
Our lawyer team includes attorneys who have been included on the California Super Lawyers list annually since 2005 and a lawyer who has been selected as one of The Best Lawyers in America each year for more than 20 years. For immediate and caring employment and discrimination law legal help, contact the Bononi Law Group, LLP, at 1-800-641-5548.