California firms face complex laws and potentially strict and costly penalties in regard to:
- Employees' rights to take leaves of absence
- Employees who return to work following a leave of absence
- Reasonable accommodations for disabled employees
At the Pasadena employment law firm Bononi Law Group, LLP, our attorneys provide legal counsel and advice to firms facing these and other employment law legal issues. We can:
- Provide representation in employer/employee disputes
- Provide counsel and training so that disputes are less likely
Does your California business need help preventing or litigating a dispute involving leaves of absence, reasonable accommodation or employees' rights when returning to work? Contact Bononi Law Group, LLP, at 866-295-7512 for experienced legal help.
Our firm has served as lead counsel for over 100 Southern California firms facing payroll, wage, overtime, leave and accommodation disputes. Our representation has resulted in multiple jury verdicts in favor of employer defendants, as well as greatly reduced settlement awards in employer/employee negotiations. We can also provide human resources advice to your firm, including counsel regarding:
- Recommended training requirements
- Proper investigation of employee claims
- Updating of handbooks and manuals
We work with small firms and Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 companies throughout the Los Angeles area, the Inland Empire and all of Southern California. For more information regarding our advice and counsel legal services, contact a lawyer at 213-550-5503.