Counsel to Employers Facing Leave and Reasonable Accommodation Legal Challenges
Working With Employers Throughout Southern California for Over 20 Years
California firms face both complex laws and potentially strict and costly penalties in regard to:
- Employees' rights to take leaves of absence
- Employees who return to work following a leave of absence
- Reasonable accommodations for disabled employees
At the Los Angeles employment law firm of the Bononi Law Group, LLP, our attorneys provide legal counsel and advice to firms facing these and other employment law legal issues. We can:
- Provide representation in the handling of employer/employee disputes
- Provide counsel and training so that disputes likely will not occur
Does your California business need help in preventing or litigating a dispute involving leaves of absence, reasonable accommodation or employees' right when returning to work? Contact the Bononi Law Group, LLP, at 1-800-641-5548 for experienced legal help.
Our firm has served as lead counsel for over 100 southern California firms facing payroll, wage, overtime, leave and accommodation disputes. Our representation has resulted in multiple jury verdicts in favor of employer defendants, as well as greatly reduced settlement awards in employer/employee negotiations. We can also provide human resource advice to your firm, including counsel regarding:
- Recommended training requirements
- The proper investigation of employee claims
- The updating of handbooks and manuals
We work both with small firms and with Fortune 500 and Fortune 50 companies located throughout the Los Angeles area, Inland Empire and throughout all of southern California. For more information regarding our advice and counsel legal services, contact a lawyer at 1-800-641-5548.