Employment Law Advice and Counsel Lawyers
Working With Employers Throughout Southern California
Few employment law firms have more experience in providing legal counsel to Southern California law firms than the Bononi Law Group, LLP. We have managed and resolved literally hundreds of legal challenges and disputes for organizations ranging from just several employees to Fortune 500 firms. A partial list of our advice and counsel services includes:
- Providing training sessions and seminars to businesses, school districts and other large organizations regarding employee relations
- Providing counsel and representation regarding wage and hour, discrimination, harassment and FMLA claims and disputes
- Representation for employers in all types of traditional labor law matters, including union organizing campaigns, elections and unfair labor practice proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and in the courts
- Negotiation and arbitration help regarding collective bargaining with national labor unions, including the Teamsters and the United Auto Workers
- Front-line experience in strike planning and response and picketing issues
Tell Your Story To A California Employment Attorney
If you want aggressive representation by local california employment lawyers who are passionate about their clients, contact us online or call our employment lawyers today at (800) 641-5548.
For over 20 years, employers throughout the Los Angeles area and southern California have turned to Bononi Law Group, LLP, for counsel ranging from questions regarding wage calculations and employee-leave regulations, to in-house training and national labor and union relations representation.
Our team includes Peter Flanderka who has represented employers since 1989 and William S. Waldo who provides human resource advice to employers regarding compliance with California's new harassment training requirements, the proper investigation of employee claims, the updating of employee handbooks and manuals and the navigation of the overlapping medical leave requirements for state and federal law. To schedule a consultation regarding medical leave and the FMLA, contact an employment law attorney at 1-800-641-5548.