Few employment law firms have more experience providing legal counsel to Southern California employers than Bononi Law Group, LLP.
We have managed and resolved hundreds of legal challenges and disputes for organizations ranging from just several employees to Fortune 500 firms. A partial list of our advice and counsel services includes:
- Training: Providing training sessions and seminars to businesses, school districts and other large organizations regarding employee relations
- Legal issues: Providing counsel and representation regarding wage and hour claims, discrimination, harassment and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims and disputes
- Employment contracts: Working with employers to draft and negotiate effective employment contracts
- Labor law matters: Representation for employers in union-organizing campaigns, elections and unfair labor practice proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and in the courts
- Labor union representation: Negotiation and arbitration regarding collective bargaining with national labor unions, including the Teamsters and the United Auto Workers
- Front-line experience in strike planning and response and picketing issues
Meet Our Team
For more than 20 years, employers throughout the Los Angeles area and Southern California have turned to Bononi Law Group, LLP, for counsel on questions ranging from wage calculations and employee leave regulations to in-house training and national labor and union relations representation.
Our team includes Peter Flanderka, who has represented employers since 1989, and William S. Waldo, who provides human resources advice to employers regarding compliance with California's new harassment training requirements, proper investigation of employee claims, updating of employee handbooks and manuals, and navigation of the overlapping medical leave requirements for state and federal law.
Talk To One Of Our Attorneys
To schedule a consultation regarding medical leave and the FMLA, contact an employment law attorney at 213-550-5503.