Leading Employment Law and Work Discrimination Attorneys for Over 20 Years
Employment disputes are governed by complex federal and state laws that often change with the political climate. Employers encounter extreme difficultly in remaining in compliance with ever-changing employment laws, and employees find it virtually impossible to understand their rights and remedies without assistance from knowledgeable counsel.
For over two decades, the attorneys of The Bononi Law Group, LLP, have provided solutions to employers and employees facing employment law questions, legal challenges and disputes. Our lawyer team is comprised solely of attorneys with significant trial experience and business judgment and includes:
- Michael Bononi. Mr. Bononi was selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers annually from 2005 to the present, received the highest peer review AV-rating, under Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review Rating process and is frequently quoted as a source for employment law expertise by the Los Angeles Times and by other media. Michael was recently featured in Newsweek Magazine as a Leader in Employment Law.
- William S. Waldo. Mr. Waldo is one of the most experienced trial lawyers in America. He was selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers annually from 2005 to the present, is listed with Who's Who Legal 2009 and is one of the very few employment lawyers who has been selected as one of The Best Lawyers in America each year for more than 20 years.
Handling All Types of Employment Law Disputes
Our eight employment law attorneys handle employment legal challenges ranging from an employers' need for in-house counseling to courtroom litigation following charges of discrimination and harassment. Our primary practice areas break down as follows:
- Employment discrimination and harassment
- Class action and wage claims
- Medical and family leave
- Wrongful termination and retaliation
- Advice and counseling
In addition, we have a long-established Business Law and Litigation practice.
If you need experienced counsel in business and commercial litigation matters or with respect to an employment dispute, contact a firm that has successfully resolved thousands of disputes and counseled numerous firms. Contact The Bononi Law Group, LLP, at 1-800-641-5548.